We are so glad you are interested in being a part of Educare family. Here is some information to help you take the first steps to enrolling your child or children in our program.
Our program is in high demand and spaces are limited. Enrollment is based on approved selection criteria, one of which is income (see chart below). Each application receives points based on the criteria and your application is ranked in order of your points. If we cannot place your child right away, your child will be placed on our wait list. Every child is important to us, as we will do our very best to place your child.
In order to begin the enrollment process you will need to fill out an application and bring in the following items:
- Your child’s shot record
- Your child’s birth certificate: State Certified, if possible
- Proof of address: Utility bill, lease agreement with your name on it
- Proof of income: Tax return, check stubs, SSI or TANF award letter
- DHS Child Care Assistance letter: Letter stating when your Child Care Assistance is effective, what your co-payment is, etc.
- Health Insurance Card: Sooner Care or private
- Most Recent Well Child Check-up: results from your child’s physical received within the last year and signed by a doctor
- Dental exam (if your child is 3 years old): results from the exam and signed by a dentist
If you have any questions while completing the application or trying to locate the above items please feel free to contact us. Once you have gathered your items and completed the application, you can bring them into the Educare school of your choice.
Child Application Packet
Niño Paquete de Solicitud
Federal Income Guidelines 2019