If you have a passion for research-based, high-quality early education that minimizes the achievement gap for at-risk children within inspiring facilities and alongside talented staff provided with competitive pay and generous benefits, you will have a successful and rewarding career at Tulsa Educare, Inc.!
Below is a list of current opportunities for talented candidates along with the minimum rate of pay.
Bilingual Mental Health Specialist ($36,000 minimum)
- Under clinical supervision, provide direct counseling and therapy services to a designated population
- Work with parents, children and staff to provide classroom recommendations and interventions
- Master’s degree in social work or its equivalent
Associate Teacher ($11.25/hr minimum):
- Assist the Lead Teacher and other classroom staff in planning and providing a stimulating and comprehensive learning environment for infants, toddlers or preschool children.
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development, or Associates Degree in Family Relations/Child Development or a closely related education based discipline with 6 college courses that equal 18 credit hours in Early Childhood Education. Experience working with infant, toddler or preschool children.
To review and complete an application, Apply Here
Completed application and resume can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 918.508.2260
All questions regarding these open positions should be directed to the Human Resources department at 918.508.2253