If you have a passion for research based, high quality early education that minimizes the achievement gap for at-risk children within inspiring facilities and alongside talented staff, you will have a successful and rewarding career at Tulsa Educare, Inc. We provide competitive pay and generous benefits. Below is a list of current opportunities for talented candidates.
Master Teacher-Mentor Coach (Infant/Toddler)
- Plans and coordinates the developmental program through training, mentoring and supervision of classroom staff.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement the following: Education & Disabilities Content Area, Performance Standards 1304.21 and 1306.
- The Master Teacher facilitates full and effective implementation of Educare’s Core Features and evidence-based instructional practices by providing education staff with instructional leadership through the design, delivery and coordination of intensive professional development, education program development and improvement.
- Outcomes of the Master Teacher’s work include exemplary early learning classroom quality, teacher-child interactions, and retention of staff.
- At least ten years of classroom experience is required in addition, qualified candidates must meet at least one of the position requirements listed below:
- Minimum of one year of management experience with a master’s degree in early childhood education, child development, special education, family relations/child development or a closely related education-based discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years tenure with Tulsa Educare,Inc. and a minimum of one year of management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of external experience as a site director.
- PITC Infant/Toddler Certification preferred and knowledge of Conscious Discipline and Teaching Strategies. Interrater (Teaching Strategies) and CLASS reliability credentials preferred; or will commit to become Interrater reliable in Teaching Strategies as well as CLASS reliable within one year of employment.
- Assist the Lead Teacher and other classroom staff in planning and providing a stimulating and comprehensive learning environment for infants, toddlers or preschool children.
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development, or Associate Degree in Family Relations/Child Development or a closely related education based discipline with 6 college courses that equal 18 credit hours in Early Childhood Education.
- One year of Early Childhood Education experience is required. One year
teaching in an ECE classroom is preferred
Teacher Assistant (Infant/Toddler)
- Assist the Lead Teacher and other classroom staff in planning and providing a stimulating and comprehensive learning environment for infants and toddlers.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (with appropriate endorsement) or an I/T Certificate of Mastery in addition to High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year of experience in Early Childhood Education required.
Part Time Infant/Toddler Teacher Assistant
Assists teachers in planning and providing a stimulating and comprehensive learning environment for infants and toddlers. Performs activities meeting federal Early Head Start and Head Start Performances and related educational standards. An Infant/Toddler CDA or Certificate of Mastery is a requirement for this position. 1 year Early Childhood Education experience preferred.
Positions are either 8 AM to 12 PM or 12 PM to 5 PM – 25 hours per week maximum.
*Please be prepared to send a copy of I/T CDA or Certificate of Mastery
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child? Do you want to teach them important skills that will last a lifetime? If so, please apply today to join our team of stellar substitutes! Generous pay, based on qualifications and we will TRAIN you on the job too! Early childhood experience is a plus, but not necessary. Must satisfactorily pass a background check and fingerprint screening. Must have current CPR certification and Food Handlers permit.
Required education: High school or equivalent
To review and complete an application to email or fax in, Click Here. Completed application and resume can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 918.508.2260.
All questions regarding these open positions should be directed to the Human Resources department at 918.508.2253.