We are so glad you are interested in being a part of Educare family. Here is some information to help you take the first steps to enrolling your child or children in our program.
In order to begin the enrollment process you will need to fill out an English or Español application. Along with the application you will need to bring the following items to begin the enrollment process.
- Your child’s shot record
- Your child’s birth certificate: State Certified, if possible
- Proof of address: Utility bill, lease agreement with your name on it
- Proof of income: Tax return, check stubs, SSI or TANF award letter
- DHS Child Care Assistance letter: Letter stating when your Child Care Assistance is effective, what your co-payment is, etc.
- Health Insurance Card: Sooner Care or private
- Most Recent Well Child Check-up: results from your child’s physical received within the last year and signed by a doctor
- Dental exam (if your child is 3 years old): results from the exam and signed by a dentist
If you have any questions while completing the application or trying to locate the above items please feel free to contact us. Once you get together the above items you can bring them and a completed application if you have it to the Educare site of your choices to meet with a Family Advocate. When you meet with the family advocate they will give you a tour of the building, explain more about the program, answer any questions you have, and help you begin the enrollment process.
Child Application- English
Hijo Applicación- Español